issues with work

For anything non car related post here!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
thamestyres
Rover Guru

issues with work

Post by thamestyres » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:51 pm

as some of you know i have been in a dodgy position with work for some time.. a few weeks ago the landlord gave me a choice he would send in the bailiff or i could go forth and potentially prosper... as he has sold the building (freehold) and the new owner wants vacant possesion... so i have found new premises and am currently moving to a unit that is half the size, so half the bills (hopefully) and should be almost making money and securing the future of the business for the forseeable.. i have some 800 parts knocking about that i do not need so rather than throw them away i will list them on here and will be most likely free to collect.. if anyone needs something specific please call me on my mobile 07884358800 and i will keep an eye open for you.. i have to vacate the premises by the 20 sept so anyone wanting anything will need to be collected by then.. regards ricky
Rover Sterling KV6 V.reg 4 tailpipes and rs5 wheels (sold) :shock:
home of the "Mad Maestro"
1935 morris 18/6, having a near end of life rejuvenation, xj6 running gear..

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Re: issues with work

Post by Richard Moss » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Good luck with the move and new premises
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

vito
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by vito » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Best of luck Ricky, lets hope costs half and profits double....
Gaz (or Gary if we're being formal)

2004 Streetwise Diesel 5 Door in Silver.

aryan57
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by aryan57 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:44 am

Keep going Ricky, trying to run a business in this climate is hard. Someone told me once that is only stupid people that succeed in business. The clever ones knew when to give up but the stupid ones kept going until it all came right for them. No criticism intended.
1992 820SI saloon.

MG Mal
Rover Guru

Post by MG Mal » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:57 am

need a hand moving, give me a shout.

TDHFastback

Post by TDHFastback » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:42 pm

Keep your energy levels up and don't get too tyred.

Kate :D

SJG
Site Admin

Post by SJG » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:31 pm

Hope the move, new premises and business go well Ricky. Best wishes.
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

vito
Rover Guru

Post by vito » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:48 pm

TDHFastback wrote:Keep your energy levels up and don't get too tyred.

That joke fell flat ........................... 8)
Gaz (or Gary if we're being formal)

2004 Streetwise Diesel 5 Door in Silver.

TDHFastback

Post by TDHFastback » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:50 pm

oooh i feel deflated now :(

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Post by Richard Moss » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:23 pm

vito wrote:
TDHFastback wrote:Keep your energy levels up and don't get too tyred.

That joke fell flat ........................... 8)
that joke broke the (re)mould
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

thamestyres
Rover Guru

Post by thamestyres » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:20 pm

thank you for the good wishes and the usual good sense of humour, i must admit i am one of the stupid ones otherwise i would have shut it down years ago.. however hpoefully we have turned a corner and will actually make some money.. any parts requested please be patient with me there is a lot to sort through.. regards ricky
Rover Sterling KV6 V.reg 4 tailpipes and rs5 wheels (sold) :shock:
home of the "Mad Maestro"
1935 morris 18/6, having a near end of life rejuvenation, xj6 running gear..