sterling sold

For anything non car related post here!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
thamestyres
Rover Guru

sterling sold

Post by thamestyres » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:26 pm

I have done the deed and sold my sterling, didn't get what I wanted but it's gone "as is/was" sold to a friend who bought an sd1 off me years ago, it is probably the car out of all my cars that I will miss the most, it was by far the second best car I have had, inspite of the engine issues a few years ago it has probably been the most reliable car I have had... in case oyu wondered what the first best car was it was the 827sli that I owned before the sterling, for me it had the best combination it was the 827 in full grey leather that were heated electric seats poss recaro's, manual gearbox, with Tahiti blue exterior and my modified exhaust that I fitted to the sterling along with the rs5 lenso alloys, I will probably still be lurking in the background as I have been for a while, I still have the maestro and the morris project on the go, the maestro will probably be back on the rd soon hopefully in time for pol... regards ricky
Rover Sterling KV6 V.reg 4 tailpipes and rs5 wheels (sold) :shock:
home of the "Mad Maestro"
1935 morris 18/6, having a near end of life rejuvenation, xj6 running gear..

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: sterling sold

Post by scoobyh123 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:07 pm

I'm shocked Ricky - i thought that KV6 Sterling would need surgical removal from your ownership!

What are you using for transport now, the 806? :?
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

thamestyres
Rover Guru

Post by thamestyres » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:52 pm

the 807, but I have 2 at the moment, one to sell when it's sorted, but can now sort the maestro and reduce the credit card bill so all good.. regards ricky
Rover Sterling KV6 V.reg 4 tailpipes and rs5 wheels (sold) :shock:
home of the "Mad Maestro"
1935 morris 18/6, having a near end of life rejuvenation, xj6 running gear..

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Post by scoobyh123 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:30 pm

Good luck with the Maestro Ricky, hopefully it'll find a buyer soon. Seems to be a bit of comeback in British hot hatches at the moment unless it's my imagination so might get lucky. :wink: :D
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable