Photo and video software.

For anything non car related post here!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Professor
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Photo and video software.

Post by The Professor » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:56 pm

I currently have Nero that i use for making video and slideshows. However when it come to adding music i seem to encounter a problem. It will recognise some music but not others, I asssume its because it doesn't like music produced in WMA. Its odd because some music i have downloaded works and others doesn't.
Can anyone recommend any software that can use WMA music?
Glyn
Image Image

BlueRover
Rover Guru

Re: Photo and video software.

Post by BlueRover » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Use an audio converter, there are literally thousands of free ones out there. That way you can have music in any format you like such as wav, mp3, ogg.
I record music tracks in wav format at CD quality and then convert them to mp3 at 256kbps. That way I don't lose too much detail but is better than the normal compression of 128kbps.
Gordon:-
Only two 800's now,white 1991 820i with TWR and full special order leather (been stood for 15 years) and now a Nightfire red Tickford with 135k on the clock

The Professor
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Photo and video software.

Post by The Professor » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Thanks i will see what i can find.
Glyn
Image Image