POL who is going? Convoy from S. Wales?

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Chris E
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: POL who is going? Convoy from S. Wales?

Post by Chris E » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Sounds ok..which is more than can be sadi for the car...blow on backbox has got worse, Im going up to the midlands tomorrow, Ill give you a shout in the week, but provding get backbox sorted, either of those would be ok

Chris E
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Chris E » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:48 am

Was up to the midlands at weekend, little Cheft and Total station at Raglan appears to be shut down with access only to hotel. Premier Inn at M50 start would probably be best. Taking CAr to get new exhaust tomorrow, so providing that goes ok Still on for weekend, will give you ashout tomorrow night

gibbzy2k1
Rover Guru

Post by gibbzy2k1 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:50 pm

I thought the little chef was shut as I don't remember seeing it recently, although I wasn't actually looking for it if you know what I mean. Yeah Premier Inn at M50 sounds good. I will be there for 8:15 and leaving at 8:25 to make it to Strencham for 8:50 as it is 25 mins away according to google.
"Hey, let's be careful out there"

Callen
1994 Rover 820 Vitesse Sport *RIP
2005 MG ZS+ 115
1997 Rover 825 Sterling Coupe
1998 Rover 825 Sterling Saloon

Chris E
Regular Visitor

Post by Chris E » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Sounds Good...just got back from having new exhaust fitted..so game on..will take me about two hrs from here to get there..see you saturday morning

gibbzy2k1
Rover Guru

Post by gibbzy2k1 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Thats good news Chris. Hopefully next year I will have the coupe looking good enough to take too. I was contemplating taking the ZS but as it still has its winter wheels on so not looking great I decided against it.

Callen
2005 MG ZS+ 115

Chris E
Regular Visitor

Post by Chris E » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:09 pm

So by deduction, is tha the stirling Saloon you will betaking

gibbzy2k1
Rover Guru

Post by gibbzy2k1 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Yeah it will be our bargain saloon. It's not actually mine anymore as the Mrs would really let me keep 2. Lol so I sold it to my dad. Lol If I an honest I struggled to decide which one to keep so am glad they are both staying in the family.

Callen
2005 MG ZS+ 115