NEC Lancaster Insurance Classic Motorshow 2015 (13-15/11)

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Alex SBY
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

NEC Lancaster Insurance Classic Motorshow 2015 (13-15/11)

Post by Alex SBY » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Dear all,

I'm very pleased to announce that we've once again been offered a stand to display at the NEC Classic Motorshow this coming November. Clearly, we must be doing something right as I gather 'competition' for space at the NEC was this year very tight, so to be offered a stand once again is something I'm very pleased about, and shows that the hard work of everyone who has exhibited/helped out on the stand since we started doing the show in 2012 has not gone unnoticed.

The reason I'm posting (please forgive my absence from these boards of late - life outside the Internet has got quite busy) is I'm looking for people and their cars who are interested in displaying their car on the stand. We've not been given as large a stand as other years so I need to be creative to see just how many cars we can accommodate but in the meantime if you are interested, please drop me a PM with details of your car.

The car will need to be brought to the NEC on the Thursday (12th November) and will have to stay on-stand for the duration of the show until the Sunday evening. There is a lot of work involved (as previous exhibitors/helpers will testify) and everyone is expected to 'muck in' in terms of stand setup, helping out manning the stand throughout the show, and breaking it all down. As your car will have to remain in the NEC for the duration, unless you're local you'll need alternative transport or a hotel.

Hopefully we can improve on previous years' stands, which have always been well received. Sadly I cannot guarantee anyone a definite place, but first things first, if interested and up for helping out to promote the board and the cars, please drop me a line here.

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you.

Alex.
One or two 800s...

Captain Sensible
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: NEC Lancaster Insurance Classic Motorshow 2015 (13-15/11

Post by Captain Sensible » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:53 pm

As I said, XOG is available. You've seen it in all it's "glory" with you own eyes, so I won't bore you with a description!

I just need to know if you do want him, so A) I can sort out the odd nick and scrape here and there and B) take time off work.

Alex SBY
Rover Guru

Post by Alex SBY » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:02 pm

Thanks Sam, and thanks to those who have been in touch via PM or via the Facebook pages.

I've had enough cars put forward to put a decent stand together, but as ever we've got finite space. I'll keep those who are interested posted.
One or two 800s...

Captain Sensible
Regular Visitor

Post by Captain Sensible » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 pm

Okdokie, let me know :)

Dean

Post by Dean » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:38 pm

Alex, just notice this post !!!!
i've asked in another post if you need cars/help that weekend but obviously i'm behind the curve here !!!!!
if you need anything at all, let me know mate

regards
Dean