classic car show NEC 2016

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dean
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

classic car show NEC 2016

Post by Dean » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:32 pm

Do you need any cars or help that weekend at all?

Dean

Captain Sensible
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: classic car show NEC 2016

Post by Captain Sensible » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:49 pm

Probably best to contact Alex directly through the club, as I don't think he's on here that much. I assume the 800s will be returning this year. I took XOG to this year's, and it's tiring but very, very much worth it.

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Re: classic car show NEC 2016

Post by Richard Moss » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:42 am

As far as I am aware, this is in the hands of the new owners club which is good news as they will now pick up the (very expensive) bills for it
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT