Bmc and Leyland show at gaydon 3 july

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

thamestyres
Rover Guru

Re: Bmc and Leyland show at gaydon 3 july

Post by thamestyres » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 pm

does anyone have an idea how many cars were there, I did try and count a couple of times but not properly... I made it 29 cars.. we seemed to have the biggest model numbers there for a change... was a good day and the museum was as good as I remember it even though it was completely different.. regards ricky
Rover Sterling KV6 V.reg 4 tailpipes and rs5 wheels (sold) :shock:
home of the "Mad Maestro"
1935 morris 18/6, having a near end of life rejuvenation, xj6 running gear..

vito
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by vito » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:57 pm

A great day, a great turnout and the weather held, good to see the newly opened warehouse showing the stored stuff including the very first 800 off the production line in 1986, bit battered round the gills buit nevertheless on view at last.
Gaz (or Gary if we're being formal)

2004 Streetwise Diesel 5 Door in Silver.

n1tr0_9
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by n1tr0_9 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:31 pm

Photos from the day.

Lots of mk1 cars together

Kevin's gorgeous Sterling mk1

The first 800 off the production line back in 1986

The concept car for the 800 in coupe form. It even had a fully fitted interior but the windows were so dark i couldnt get a photo

Princesses and Ambassadors

BRM's. I love these.