Castle Combe Rolling Road day

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rich1988
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Castle Combe Rolling Road day

Post by rich1988 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Hiya, I am organising a rolling road day at circuit motors castle combe and wondered if any of you fine chaps would be interested, its only on here and rovertech (some of you may be members of there anyway).

The cost is £30 which includes 2 runs (or as many as it takes to get 2 consistent runs) torque and bhp figures at the fly and the wheel and Air fuel mixture readout. for £5 extra turbo cars can have a pressure reading as well.

Date is yet to be confirmed as we need the 10 people to go before I can book it, I imagine it would be early december/january.

The plan would be meet up, do the rolling road then go somewhere for a pub lunch to discuss results and generally have a chat.

any takers?
1995 woodcote green vitesse fastback, a modified (only perfomance mods!) 1998 nissan 200sx s14a, 2000 1.7 astra van (HELL YEA)

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable