The pheonix inn jan 1st

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
thamestyres
Rover Guru

The pheonix inn jan 1st

Post by thamestyres » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:26 pm

as per title.... first show of the year
The Phoenix Inn is at
London Road,
Phoenix Green
Hartley Wintney,
RG27 8RT

this show starts about 10am and goes on til about 4pm depending on weather has a wide range of cars there from very early to very late hot and cold food and drink. is usually a good day but cold so wrap up warm. i will be there probably in the maestro...regards ricky
Rover Sterling KV6 V.reg 4 tailpipes and rs5 wheels (sold) :shock:
home of the "Mad Maestro"
1935 morris 18/6, having a near end of life rejuvenation, xj6 running gear..

CHR15E
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by CHR15E » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Too far for me for a day out.
Chris
19 Vauxhall Astra 1.6T SRi Nav Estate
08 Vauxhall Astra 2.0T Design Twintop
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 V8 HO

Previously owned 57 800s 2000-2012
Relapse of 1 in 2021 Now Sold

AcuteViewer
Regular Visitor

Happy 2011

Post by AcuteViewer » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Oddly enough I was told about this over breakfast this morning by my host Keith Yeo of Beenham (Sunbeam-Talbot-Derraque expert). We were enjoying celebrations with him and he gave us a potted history of this event. Couldn't make it today, sadly, but will pencil it in for 2012. Indeed I'm filling up my events for this year and hope to post in this section. Looking forward to meeting other 800 enthusiasts.
Graham
1991 827 Sterling British Racing Green
1993 Toyota Estima 4WD auto
1979 Reliant Scimitar GTE auto
'The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.'
Cornelius Tacitus

thamestyres
Rover Guru

The pheonix inn jan 1st

Post by thamestyres » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:04 pm

was indeed a god event again however the tea and coffee was a bit expensive while only luke warm it was £2.50 per cup seems a lot more than i remember last year, but still a good day for the cars. sorry no pics i forgot to take my camera :roll: regards ricky
Rover Sterling KV6 V.reg 4 tailpipes and rs5 wheels (sold) :shock:
home of the "Mad Maestro"
1935 morris 18/6, having a near end of life rejuvenation, xj6 running gear..

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable