London/ Southeast & Essex meet run to Southend 26/6/11

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Roverguest
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Roverguest » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Basically, for the 1 year anniversary of 'MG-Rover London' [Check out our Facebook page!] we are having a run to Southend, regardless of weather.

THE 13TH MG-ROVER LONDON AND SOUTH EAST MEET

SUNDAY 26/06/11 - 10:00am The HALFWAY HOUSE - BRENTWOOD

AT 10.30 WE CRUISE TO SOUTHEND ON SEA FOR A DAY OUT WITH FRIENDS BOTH OLD AND NEW

WEBSITES, MAPS & LINKS

THE HALFWAY HOUSE
LINK: http://www.half-way.co.uk/About_The_Hal ... _Essex.asp

GOOGLE MAP

LINK: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&rlz ... CB8QnwIwAQ"]

MG-ROVER - LONDON Facebook Group

LINK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MG-ROVER- ... 6471273891

If you have ANY Problems just send Fast Alan or Roverguest
a PM if you need anymore info or Directions,
we are happy to send out Mobile Numbers to anyone
interested in coming so we can keep intouch for Future
meets and events.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COME ALONG, WE ARE FRIENDLY AND SHOULD BE FUN. Nice drive, photos, chat and grub, oh and plus a whole host of MG Rovers. ;) Just comment below whether you can come or not! :) I know that you F and TFers are the ones for all weather running! :D
Hi, watch out for threads on the LONDON SE & ESSEX meets. Every 3rd Sunday of the month! :)

Roverguest
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Roverguest » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:11 am

Hey guys, surely a couple of 800s can come along? Very nice cars. :) Be great to have some in our photo shoot. :) A day of MG Rovers, why not?

Don't call me Shirley...
Hi, watch out for threads on the LONDON SE & ESSEX meets. Every 3rd Sunday of the month! :)

CHR15E
Site Admin

Post by CHR15E » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:49 am

Too far from me I'm afraid, too close to Cars In The Park the week after as well. Sorry.
Chris
19 Vauxhall Astra 1.6T SRi Nav Estate
08 Vauxhall Astra 2.0T Design Twintop
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 V8 HO

Previously owned 57 800s 2000-2012
Relapse of 1 in 2021 Now Sold

thamestyres
Rover Guru

Post by thamestyres » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:49 pm

i should be able to attend :lol: me and the missus like southend and gets us away from slough for a while, always a bonus :lol: regards ricky
Rover Sterling KV6 V.reg 4 tailpipes and rs5 wheels (sold) :shock:
home of the "Mad Maestro"
1935 morris 18/6, having a near end of life rejuvenation, xj6 running gear..

schuwolf
Rover Guru

Post by schuwolf » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:32 pm

humm, might make it, not sure :?
Brian Wolsoncroft
I'm a Joker, I'm a Smoker, I'm a Mid-nite Toker

'97 820 Si Fastback auto

Roverguest
Regular Visitor

Post by Roverguest » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Great news, should be a laugh. Plenty
Of men and women to chat to. (tell your wife) ;) lol