1st show of the year the pheonix inn 1st jan 2012

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
thamestyres
Rover Guru

1st show of the year the pheonix inn 1st jan 2012

Post by thamestyres » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:27 pm

The Phoenix Inn is at
London Road,
Phoenix Green
Hartley Wintney,
RG27 8RT

as per title is usually a good all round show usually has hot and cold food and drinks
starts at about 10am through to 3/4pm wide variety of cars from very old to very new and customs.
i will be there in the maestro, poss most of the day, will take a couple of hours to walk around and the cars constantly change through the day.. regards ricky
Rover Sterling KV6 V.reg 4 tailpipes and rs5 wheels (sold) :shock:
home of the "Mad Maestro"
1935 morris 18/6, having a near end of life rejuvenation, xj6 running gear..

schuwolf
Rover Guru

Post by schuwolf » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Sounds good! I'll still be .... under the influence say we say, so unfortunately won't make it :wink:

Have a good day though :D
Brian Wolsoncroft
I'm a Joker, I'm a Smoker, I'm a Mid-nite Toker

'97 820 Si Fastback auto

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable