More forum changes

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Richard Moss
Site Owner

More forum changes

Post by Richard Moss » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:45 am

You may have noticed that the "Your Cars" section of the forum is chnaging. I have split it into a number of sections that (hopefully) make sense.

Obviously 800s get their own bit.
Then the 25,45,75 get a section (including derivatives such as the MGs and the bubble 200/400).
Other Rovers and "legacy" models have their own area (this includes ARG, BL, BMC).
The 4x4 and Non-Rover sections remain unchanged.

I've started moving threads to the relevant sections and will do more later. If in doubt, they have been left in the "800" section by default.

Please let me know what you think.

RM
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

Alex SBY
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: More forum changes

Post by Alex SBY » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Good stuff, makes a lot of sense.

Only one issue though. The permissions on the 4x4 and other BL ones are not letting me view. I suspect you need to set them so non admins can view them. Try viewing the forum as "me" (you can do this via the ACP) and you'll see what I mean.

Setting permissions on PHPBB3 is a right PITA. I had this on AR forum when I set up a new board once!

Not a moan, just helpful feedback. :)
One or two 800s...

Richard C
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Richard C » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:41 pm

I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it Rich, I always go straight to 'View new posts' so didn't see the new layout. All makes sense
Richard

@Rich_Clements

1989 827 Si Fastback, Manual, Pulsar Silver Metalic
2013 Vauxhall Astra 1.7CDTi EcoFlex, Macadamia

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru

Post by Very Tall Brad » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Neat.
No longer an 800 owner!

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Post by Richard Moss » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Alex, it should be sorted now.
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

Alex SBY
Rover Guru

Post by Alex SBY » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Working a treat, thanks Richard!
One or two 800s...