Introduction to sprinting curborough,staffs 15.4.12

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tesrover5
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Introduction to sprinting curborough,staffs 15.4.12

Post by tesrover5 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Just to let people know if interested in sprint racing,held at my local track.
http://www.curborough.co.uk/introtosprinting.htm
Done through Shenstone & District Car Club.
I'll be attending,get some information & find out prices,maybe go on track with instructor with my vitty.
But probably look into a secondary track car for these events.
Rover 820 Racing green Vitesse (R)

CHR15E
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Introduction to sprinting curborough,staffs 15.4.12

Post by CHR15E » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind at least watching some of that if not taking part.
Chris
19 Vauxhall Astra 1.6T SRi Nav Estate
08 Vauxhall Astra 2.0T Design Twintop
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 V8 HO

Previously owned 57 800s 2000-2012
Relapse of 1 in 2021 Now Sold

tesrover5
Regular Visitor

Post by tesrover5 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Was good day,shame bit cold with the wind while watching,but at least no rain.
3 Rovers on track,even though at different times.820 from someone on here,sorry forgot to get name try find later if not replied to this thread,my Vitty & 220 turbo slightly modified not seen before.
None of us crashed out,so kept up the rover side.
I got some of the 820 try put on you tube if can at some point,only done though phone & hard to see when taking.
Like to get more rovers involved if possible,there are rwyb days which didn't know until today, think the next 28 may.
Don't need license or gear for this apparently.

Alucard7002
Now with more then 1000 posts!

Post by Alucard7002 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:25 pm

tesrover5 wrote:Was good day,shame bit cold with the wind while watching,but at least no rain.
3 Rovers on track,even though at different times.820 from someone on here,sorry forgot to get name try find later if not replied to this thread,my Vitty & 220 turbo slightly modified not seen before.
None of us crashed out,so kept up the rover side.
I got some of the 820 try put on you tube if can at some point,only done though phone & hard to see when taking.
Like to get more rovers involved if possible,there are rwyb days which didn't know until today, think the next 28 may.
Don't need license or gear for this apparently.
Twas Me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtpW_qq7 ... zCu2FPc%3D

There's the link to your Video - ta much! When is the next event?
Dušan - head lunatic @ Four Paw Racing

'66 Ford Country Sedan
'89 Mazda MX5 1.6
'98 Mitsubishi Evo 4 GSR
'07 Subaru Legacy Spec B

tesrover5
Regular Visitor

Post by tesrover5 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Alright did do pm as well,didn't see reply to this thread before.
There a shenstone & district club afternoon 28 April Saturday on the booklet,doesn't say online, but i haven't been to one before so not sure what it like.
Think instructor said it like a rwyb day,dont need to be kitted up.Should be going with or without kids see what it like,good to get some rovers down as a club even just spectating.Not sure exact time,i just turn up after lunch prob.