NEC Classic Motorshow - Club Tickets Deal

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Alex SBY
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

NEC Classic Motorshow - Club Tickets Deal

Post by Alex SBY » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:27 pm

As you probably know, 2012 is the first year that we are exhibiting at this event - which is one of, if not the biggest and momentous dates in the Classic Car Show diary of the year. We've exceedingly proud to be there. With us showing, we can offer you exclusive ticket deals about how you can benefit from discounted rates for the show. Please see the advertisement below for details.

It's a fantastic day out and there literally is something for everyone. I look forward to seeing many of you over the weekend in November!

Alex.
Last edited by Alex SBY on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One or two 800s...

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Re: NEC Classic Motorshow - Club Tickets Deal

Post by Richard Moss » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:22 am

Great stuff Alex, thanks.
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

PaulT
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by PaulT » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:16 pm

So do we pay for a ticket and display our cars on the stand? IDK how it works but my car is on offer if you want it for the stand, will get some pictures of it clean first so you can see what it looks like properly!

Alex SBY
Rover Guru

Post by Alex SBY » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Hi Paul, the club stand cars are now sorted out but thanks for the offer! :)
One or two 800s...

PaulT

Post by PaulT » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Ah well, no prob. Might not be keeping it anyways at this rate so it may be appearing in the for sale section...

thamestyres
Rover Guru

Post by thamestyres » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:21 pm

i have got my tickets already, a friend won some somewhere and sold them to me as he couldn't go, for half price so not to look a gift horse in the mouth so to speak i bit his arm off at the shoulder :lol: so see you there.. regards ricky
Rover Sterling KV6 V.reg 4 tailpipes and rs5 wheels (sold) :shock:
home of the "Mad Maestro"
1935 morris 18/6, having a near end of life rejuvenation, xj6 running gear..

Vard66
Rover Guru

Post by Vard66 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:36 pm

What route are you taking on the way up, Ricky?
Vard.

2004 Astra SXi 1.7 CDTi
1995 Land Rover Discovery 3.9 V8i

ash
Regular Visitor

Post by ash » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:21 am

Who's going to this then?

I was going to, but looks like I wont be able to now. Working tomorrow evening and all day Sunday.
2000 Rover 45 1.8 Connoisseur - 160,000 miles and counting (k series)
1998 Rover 416 Special edition - possibly for sale

1997 Rover 820 Vitesse - no longer