Insurance so stressfull

Anything to do with cars (non technical)

Moderators: guru, SJG

rovercoup
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Insurance so stressfull

Post by rovercoup » Sun May 05, 2013 10:16 pm

your probably right with the age thing Simon as mine is a 94 but it was the broker who advised me on this, also because of its history. I think that our cars are also starting to be recognised as classics as the numbers have dwindled over the years?
Rover 827 Vitesse Fastback Man Mk1 89
Rover 827 Sterling saloon Auto 90
Rover 820 Fastback 2.0 MPi Auto 90
Rover 820 Coupe sport 94
Rover 827 Sterling Saloon 95 auto
Rover 820 Vitesse Fastback 98
Rover 25 2.0TD 01
MGTF 135 02
Rover 45 1.6 SE 05

TheVDM
Regular Visitor

Re: Insurance so stressfull

Post by TheVDM » Mon May 13, 2013 7:32 pm

For any younger drivers who had a provisional for a few years before passing (like me) I found Aviva quite good as when they ask how long you have held your license for they want to know when you got your provisional and not when you passed your test. For me this allows me to say I have had my license for 10 years when I actually passed my test 4 years ago.

This made a big difference on my quotes for some cars, although you will have to get the quote direct from their site or over the phone as confused doesn't ask you when you got your provisional.
Jim Valentine

1999 Jaguar S-Type V6 SE (want to swap for an 800)
My old 800.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable