ARGH RAIN

Anything to do with cars (non technical)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Robert
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ARGH RAIN

Post by Robert » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:29 pm

Well car is at my mothers so paid her a visit today and was going to do the belts on the car, so nice and dry but cloudy when I arrived but had to make her lunch the ready to go out and it’s raining so a cup of tea later and it’s off, so out I go and get it jacked up and on the axle stands and the rain starts again so back in the house again, hour later rain stops and I managed to get it off the ground and the onto the belt covers, get the top off and the middle unbolted onto the ones in 5he arch and I get one an£ it starts again. So it’s left l8ke that with the socket still on the bolt till it’s dry.
I don’t mind rain but this was heavy, so fingers crossed for later on in the week
'99 vitesse coupe Charleston Green , ‘03 MG ZTT 190+ Anthracite

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: ARGH RAIN

Post by scoobyh123 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:34 am

Wet stuff is definitely not pleasant to work in, done it way too many times over the years and paying the penalty now so if you can avoid it then so much the better! :wink: :D
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

Robert
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: ARGH RAIN

Post by Robert » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:37 am

Worked in rain all my life but had to give it up due to bad joints, gentle rain drizzle is okay but this just came down
'99 vitesse coupe Charleston Green , ‘03 MG ZTT 190+ Anthracite